See below for 15 powerful reasons to consider using digital video marketing as part of your marketing strategies:
1. Multiple Uses for Video: Videos can be cross-marketed, meaning, produce it once, and use it many times, over and over again. Use it on Facebook, YouTube, your Website, Blog, on DVD, on TV, display in reception, run at sporting venues, and as a landing page for an email marketing campaign… the list goes on. You can’t say that about print or radio advertising.
2. Enhance your Website: Video greatly enhances a static website and turns it into a dynamic, interactive destination. Just having a video player on your website can make your company appear more cutting edge.
3. Defines your Business: Promotional videos are a great way to promote your business. People will watch a video and get a personalised overview of what you in 60 seconds versus reading a ton of copy. In our “time challenged society”, a quick overview of your services is much more interesting that still images and text.
4. Demonstrate a Product or Service: “How to” videos are extremely popular. Giving people a “reason” to use your products or services is also a great way to gain new clients.
5. Share you Expertise: Many businesses has established a marketing niche by using video to showcase their expertise on a particular topic.
6. Drive Traffic to your Website: Search engines love video, and with proper video SEO (which we offer), you can use video to drive lots of traffic to your website.
7. Customer Testimonials: There’s no better compliment than a referral. Having video testimonials on your website, Facebook page, Blog or YouTube channel from clients is marketing gold! Add a few to your website and switch them out every few months to keep the website fresh.
8. Tips: People love free information. Create a page on your website that’s filled with valuable information regarding your particular type of business. Businesses that share helpful information are trusted businesses
9. Promote a Sale or Event: This is a great way to keep video fresh on your site. Promote different specials and people will keep coming back to see what the next one is. Repeat visitors to your site is very important and this is one type of video that certainly can help.
10. Use Video to give your Business a Personal Face: Businesses are nothing without the people that make it work. By creating a video, you give your business a “face”. A short video welcoming the visitor to your website is very popular. Profile videos of your employees are a great touch also
11. Recruitment Videos: Are you looking to recruit people for employment? A video shows professionalism and can clearly define to the viewer exactly what you are looking for.
12. Reception/board room Video: Having demo or promotional videos to be displayed in your business “on a loop” is a great way to attract customers to items that you sell.
13. Marketing DVDs: For many corporates a custom marketing and promotional video can be produced on DVD to replace brochures or other collateral materials. Besides producing the video, TSMP can produce the graphics for the case and face of the disc, duplicate it in mass and then insert and shrink-wrap it.
14. Increase time on your Website: Having a video on your website increases the time a visitor will spend on the site, usually over 300%. Once they get to know you, they are more likely to dive deeper into the site and then ultimately contact you.
16. Use YouTube to Gain new Customers: By placing your video on YouTube, (which is owned by Google), you increase your chances of being discovered online. From Google’s website, people can click on “Videos” to see videos relating to practically any search topic they type into Google.
To find out more on this please contact Edward Simpson